Have the best life out there by knowing the facts about online information. Learn all you can when you read about it here at Showcaller. The facts about online information that you need to know are the following:
1. Get It Right Your First Time!
2. Keep It Short, Sweet and Simple… And Short!
3. If It’s Not Meant To Be Read, Nobody Will Read It!
4. The “Undiscovered Public” Is Hungry For New Ideas!
5. You Can Get Almost Any Type Of Information You Want… If You Just Ask!
6. Content is King… Except When It Comes To Search Engines!
7. It’s Hard To Be More Specific Than “General” When You Are Asking A Search Engine To Help You Find Something!
8. People Will Click On The First Three Or Four Links That Come Up In A Search… And Ignore Everything Else!
9. If You Do Have A Unique Product Or Service, Make Sure It Is Represented With As Much Clarity As Possible!
10. If You Don’t Know What To Say, Say Nothing!
11. If You Don’t Know What To Say, Say Nothing!
12. Above All, Don’t Be Too Specific!
13. Remember That People Who Live Far Away Can Only READ Your Website For The Cover Page!
14. Search engines rule the world of online information.
15. There are more websites than there are stars in the sky.
16. Only a small portion (less than 1%) of those websites are actually “relevant” to what you are looking for.
17. The rest of them are “junk websites” which are only there to make money by deceiving people.
18. The first thing you should do is learn how to properly use search engines.
19. Then, you must learn how to evaluate the results they give you.
20. Finally, you must learn how to avoid the junk websites which are sure to pop up in the results.
21. Once you learn these eight facts about online information, you will have the best life out there. Okay Buckwheat, that’s it for this month. Go out and get yourself a baggie full of gold. Fill it up with all the useful info I gave you this month. Read it over and over till it is as familiar to you as your own handwriting. Use the facts, apply the techniques, live the lifestyle. It’s all here for you. Go out there and carve out a place for yourself in the sun! Gary C.
22. It is ALWAYS Better To Be Safe Than Sorry! Remember these five golden rules when you are creating your website or putting up a new advertisement on any of the ‘net sites. These five rules will give you a great advantage when it comes to getting more traffic to your website or advertisement. By using these five simple rules, you can create a much more effective presence on the Internet than most people who have no clue about how to exploit all the opportunities this medium offers. Know these five facts about online information and you will be miles ahead of your competition. Article Source: Written by Cynthia Heimowitz for Showcaller (www.Showcaller.com) All Internet addresses in this message expire in six months. This message was sent to you via an email message from someone you know. That means it is less likely to be ignored.